Secure cross-chain communication
Axelar jobsall 1
Mission & Key Concepts
Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication for Web3. Our infrastructure enables dApp users to interact with any asset or application, on any chain, with one click. Axelar is a blockchain that connects blockchains, enabling universal Web3 interoperability. The network is secured using proof-of-stake consensus, and messages are routed and translated using permissionless protocols. Axelar is like Stripe for Web3.
- Excellence. Quality work speaks for itself. There is always a way to improve our work and ourselves. Give and receive feedback.
- Ownership. Own a component of the project at all levels. Drive initiatives, seek feedback, educate others on it, make it better, iterate.
- Curiosity. Be curious about what’s happening in the ecosystem, the project, and around the world. Don’t be shy to ask questions and ask for help at any point. Bring new ideas and initiatives forward.
History & Achievements
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, and Polychain Capital. Partners include major proof-of-stake blockchains, such as Avalanche, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot and Terra. Axelar’s co-founders are founding team members of Algorand and award-winning graduates of MIT, where they received notable recognition as part of their graduate studies.
Since the start of the year, the Axelar Network processed >$1.5B in cross-chain volume, connected 27 chains, and hundreds of developers are building around the stack.
We’re committed to building an industry-leading team that values creativity and innovation above anything else.
- Sergey Gorbunov, Co-Founder, Engineering
- Georgios Vlachos, Co-Founder, Engineering
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world
- The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol
- Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase