a non-custodial fiat to crypto infrastructure that makes it easy for users to jump on and off of Web3 from anywhere
Oops. In progress...
Mission & Key Concepts
Blockchain is changing the world.
A future decentralized version of the Internet promises a fairer, quicker and more secure experience, in which users own and control their own data. Today, we’re inches away from the paradigm shift and Ramp is among a small number of companies that are defining the infrastructure of tomorrow’s economy.
The bottom-up revolution is already well underway and will soon hit the mainstream. We need people like you to join a best-in-class team and help the company move forward as a pioneer.
- Ramp’s non-custodial, full-stack payment infrastructure accelerates adoption and builds trust for its partners.
- As a company, we never settle, we solve real problems and we’re pioneers at heart.
- Building for Web3 doesn't have to be complex. Ramp helps developers overcome these challenges with a payments infrastructure that cuts complexity, instils trust, and reduces friction.
As a team, we put skills above seniority, ability over age and knowledge above whoever makes the loudest noise.
Our operating framework is built on passion and hunger. We want our staff to feel propelled, challenged and motivated. We’re a supportive yet highly driven team. And we’re constantly looking for people who can think differently, challenge the status quo and encourage others to be at their best.
If you feel this is somewhere you would thrive and you can make an impact, we want to hear from you.
History & Achievements
Ramp is headquartered in London, with offices in Miami, Warsaw, and Wrocław.
- 160+ Countries where Ramp is available
- 400+ Active partners
- $53M+ Raised in Series A
- 45+ Tokens supported
- Millions Of Ramp users
- Szymon Sypniewicz, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer
- Przemek Kowalczyk, Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer
- Michael Saxon, Chief Operations Officer
- Łukasz Anwajler, Chief Technology Officer
- significant compensation on an invoice - or equivalent on employment contract
- the yearly self-development and conference budget to help you grow,
- stock options in a rapidly growing company,
- zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp,
- 26+ fully paid holidays (or more if you need it)
- comfy workspace located in Warsaw, Wroclaw and London; work from home is also an option,
- private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us,
- newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
- being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
- English lessons,
- making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership.
Oops. In progress...