DAO-governed incubator and DeFi layer
Oops. In progress...
Mission & Key Concepts
Occam.fi is a suite of DeFi solutions tailored for Cardano. Designed to deliver market leading launchpad capabilities, DEX tools, and liquidity pools, Occam.fi is the first and most significant addition to Cardano's rapidly expanding DeFi landscape.
The first component of Occam.fi’s ecosystem is its decentralised funding platform, or launchpad, called OccamRazer. Through this launchpad, the next-generation of disruptive Cardano applications can undertake significant capital raises through OccamRazer's IDO capabilities.
We believe in building great products that will be used by novices and experts alike and as such we are looking for the very best and brightest individuals in the digital assets space who are given immense room for personal and professional growth.
History & Achievements
- Occam.fi is funded by 6 investors. Bixin Ventures and Spark Digital Capital are the most recent investors.
OccamFi is backed by and partners with industry giants such as CVVC, cFund, EMURGO, and IOHK. We incubate promising companies such as Ardana, Nunet, Choise.com, Derived, dHealth, MeowSwap, Wicrypt, Arenum, Starly, Iagon, Ledgity, Studyum, IXSwap, XP.Network, Mobius Finance, Theos and more.
- Mark Berger, President of the Occam Association
- Paul Rieger, Association Member
- Mariya Konstantinova, CFO
Occam.fi’s Advisory Panel
- Danish Chaudhry, Institutional Relations & Strategy Advisor
- Yosef Shaftal, Strategic Advisor
- Alex Nascimento, Academia Relations Advisor
- Bakyt Azimkanov, Strategic Communications and PR Advisor
- Ivan Gowan, Technology Advisor
- Dr. Lars Jochen Krause, Financial Technology Advisor
- Tiago Serôdio, Community Growth and Engagement Advisor
- Chris Graffagnino, Cardano Focused Community Advisor
We are here to work hard and deliver the best products in the space. You will have everything you need to build it with us:
- Flexible working hours,
- Solid compensation package including company tokens,
- Fully remote work or comfortable office,
- Fully covered participation in conferences and traveling expenses,
- Occasional team building events,
- Vacation days well-above industry average.
Oops. In progress...