The fastest blockchain built for finance. Seamlessly create innovative interoperable dApps with unmatched Web3 modules
Injective Labs jobs
Please, come back later <3
Mission & Key Concepts
Trailblazing the new dawn of decentralized finance
Injective Labs is a research and development company focused on creating unmatched decentralized finance solutions.
We are the core contributors to Injective, one of the fastest growing blockchains in the industry. Injective provides an interoperable smart contracts platform that is optimized for building decentralized finance applications. Interoperability is at the core of Injective, which is natively integrated with chains such as Ethereum, Cosmos and Solana. Developers can rapidly launch premier financial applications suited for mass adoption using Injective’s infrastructure and specialized DeFi primitives such as the world’s first fully on-chain order book.
Our mission is to create a more free and inclusive financial paradigm through decentralization. By providing unparalleled access to financial markets, we are building a truly free, fair, and transparent economic system.
With the fastest blockchain built for finance, and plug-and-play Web3 modules, Injective’s ecosystem is reshaping a broken financial system with dApps that are highly interoperable, scalable and truly decentralized.
The Injective Labs team is composed of distinguished engineers, traders and operators. We bring decades of extensive experience from major Fortune 500 companies to renowned tech organizations.
History & Achievements
HQ: New York, United States
Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by leading firms such as Jump Crypto, Pantera and Mark Cuban.
Injective has raised a total of $56.7M in funding over 5 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Aug 10, 2022
- Injective is incubated by Binance Labs
- On-chain orderbook primitive release
- On-chain derivatives primitive launch
- Injective raises its seed round led by Pantera Capital
- INJ is released via Binance Launchpad
- Solstice Testnet goes live
- Equinox PoS Testnet launch
- Injective raises funding round from Pantera and Mark Cuban
- Injective Hub release
- The multi-chain Injective Bridge goes live
- Injective institutional API launch
- Injective Mainnet release
- Injective enables inter-blockchain communication (IBC)
- Injective Bridge V2 release
- CosmWasm smart contract layer launched on testnet
- Binance natively connects to the Injective mainnet
- Injective raises new institutional funding round from Jump and Brevan Howard
- CosmWasm smart contract layer launch
- Binary options primitive goes live
- Injective enables Interchain accounts
- Wormhole Bridge connects to Injective
- Fiat on-ramp access for Injective
- Eric Chen, CEO
- Albert Chon, CTO
- Mirza Uddin, Head of Business Development
- Chris Choi, SVP of Product
- Noah, General Counsel