Powering the decentralised web
Parity Technologies jobsall 10
Technical Support Engineer (Linux) - Lisbon
2 days ago
Validator Research Analyst
2 days ago
Senior Analyst Relations Manager
2 days ago
Mission & Key Concepts
As stewards of the Polkadot and Substrate ecosystem, Parity is laying the foundation for a better web which respects the freedom and data of individuals and empowers developers to create better services through decentralised technology. The internet is too important to billions of people for it to be at the mercy of a few powerful companies.
Like Polkadot, Parity was built on a foundation of being decentralised and open, which trickles down to how we work.
Parity’s mission is to enable businesses and organisations to capitalise on blockchain technology and benefit from the new opportunities it presents. We develop cutting-edge software solutions for enterprises and industries to unlock the full value of decentralised technology. We believe that decentralised technology has the power to fundamentally change and enhance the systems used by businesses, consumers, and governments every day.
With experience pioneering Ethereum and clients on Bitcoin and Zcash, Parity and the Web3 Foundation have launched Polkadot, a next-generation blockchain.
We are pioneers in:
- On-chain governance protocol upgrades
- Proof-of-Authority consensus
- Private Ethereum transactions
- Warp sync and pruning
- Rust and Wasm in blockchain
Technology developed by a team of the world’s top blockchain engineers.
60+ developers across fifteen countries. A no-bullshit culture of getting stuff done.
We’re a distributed organisation and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture. We have a flat structure that pushes power to the edges and empowers our people to take ownership of their role, authority coupled with responsibilities.
History & Achievements
Locations: Berlin / London / Cambridge / distributed
- Parity Technologies has raised a total of $5.8M in funding over 3 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Jan 8, 2019.
- Parity Technologies is funded by 6 investors. Ethereum Foundation and Digital Currency Group are the most recent investors.
- Björn Wagner - Co-Founder
- Gavin Wood - Co-Founder, and Lead Developer
- Jutta Steiner - Co-Founder & CEO
- Competitive remuneration packages, including tokens (where legally possible), based on iterative market research
- Remote-first, global working environment with flexible hours
- Collaborative, fast-paced, and self-initiating culture, designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Energising and collaborative team and company retreats all over the world
- Opportunity to learn more about Web3 while on the job, with access to some of the brightest minds in this space; we have plenty of educational initiatives such as internal sessions, all-hands, AMAs, hackathons, etc.
- Teammates who are genuinely excited about their job, impact, and Parity’s mission
- Opportunity to relocate
Oops. In progress...