creating liquid and efficient markets in crypto
Please, come back later <3
Mission & Key Concepts
Wintermute is a leading algorithmic trading firm that is focused on the innovative digital asset markets and is building the future of finance while also empowering its employees to act like owners and achieve more than it’s possible elsewhere.
Our Mission is to enable, empower and advance the truly decentralized world for more transparent, fair and efficient markets and products
History & Achievements
HQ: London, UK
With an average daily trading volume of over $5bn, Wintermute facilitates OTC trading of 350+ tokens and provides liquidity across 80+ centralized and decentralized exchanges. Wintermute is an active player in the ecosystem, and investsin early stage DeFi projects, provides liquidity provisioning services for high profile blockchain projects, and overall supports builders of decentralized finance.
- Wintermute has raised a total of $23.8M in funding over 4 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Jan 20, 2021.
- Wintermute is funded by 11 investors. Pantera Capital and Kenetic are the most recent investors.
- Wintermute has raised a total of $20M in a single venture fund, Wintermute Fund. This fund was announced on Nov 30, 2021 and raised a total of $20M.
- Wintermute has made 58 investments. Their most recent investment was on Nov 4, 2022, when Texture raised $5M.
- Evgeny Gaevoy - Co-Founder & CEO
- Valentine Samko - CTO
- Yoann Turpin - Co-Founder & Head Of Business Development
Culture & Benefits
- A unique opportunity to work on very interesting projects, take ownership of large projects and deals
- A unique opportunity to join a high growth startup and one of the strongest and highest potential crypto startups globally
- Great culture: highly professional and ambitious, yet informal, friendly, non-hierarchical, collaborative and entrepreneurial
- A cool office in central Singapore
- Regular team events, such as team lunches, team dinners, gaming sessions; these are not obligatory in any sense, but this is what we like to do
- Aligned incentive structure: on top of competitive fixed compensation you get significant performance-based variable pay