CUDOS (Cudo Ventures)
Cudos is powering the metaverse by uniting blockchain and cloud computing to realise the vision of a sustainable, equitable, and decentralised Web3
CUDOS (Cudo Ventures) jobsall 4
2 months ago
Software Engineer (Blockchain)
2 months ago
Senior Software Engineer (Blockchain)
2 months ago
Mission & Key Concepts
Cudo Ventures is a team of business leaders and developers who came together to live the mission of creating tech for good.
Our vision is to enable more efficient use of the world’s computing resources. Through our innovative platforms and network, we use spare computing power to create a decentralized, sustainable and connected world. We aim to empower people and organisations to earn and save through cheaper, accessible, and sustainable computing by utilising spare capacity.
At our core, we design and develop cutting edge technology. CUDOS is the decentralised, cloud-computing Network powered by Cudo Compute, connecting consumers of cloud computing to providers looking to monetise their underutilised hardware. By creating the platform, powered by the CUDOS Token, Cudo is able to provide organisations with up to 10x more cost-effective computing. Cudos unites Cloud and Blockchain.
Alongside CUDOS & Compute, we also built one of the largest automated cryptocurrency mining tools (Cudo Miner). Miner has lowered the barrier of entry for users new to cryptocurrency and provided tools to allow experienced users to manage large farms of rigs.
We are scaling fast and hiring talented people globally to join us on our journey. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
History & Achievements
Founded in 2017 by serial tech entrepreneur Matt Hawkins, our highly experienced team is joined by world-class advisors and investors including the Ex-President of Sony Playstation, Director of Blockchain at AMD, BGA, Brilliance Ventures & Moonrock Capital.
- Matt Hawkins - CEO & Founder
- David Pugh-Jones - CMO
- Andrew Sturmey - CTO
- Lee Woodham - COO
- Jeffrey Elliott - Head of Community
- Joan Garcia i Tormo - Director Product and Software
- Pete Hill - VP of Sales
- Nuno Pereira - VP of Partnerships
- A competitive salary - negotiable dependent on experience
- Share options and CUDOS token options.
- Cyclescheme and Techscheme
- Unlimited holiday policy - we don’t believe in limiting how much time you need to rest away from work.
- Remote working with the choice to work 2 days per week at a shared workspace.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop - we have a habit of promoting in house.
- A great team with a passion for working collaboratively.
- Team bonding - whether that be an online comedy show, or monthly drinks; we like to get to know each other as individuals and not just colleagues.
Oops. In progress...