The leading tax and accounting solution for digital assets and cryptocurrency. Trusted by industry leaders, consumers, and regulators.
Please, come back later <3
Mission & Key Concepts
We drive the mainstream adoption of digital assets.
TaxBit connects consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
TaxBit is establishing an entirely new category of business to enable widespread adoption of cryptocurrency and other digital assets.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform streamlines our customers’ reporting and accounting experience for the digital asset class.
Why We're a Company
Our founders had a vision of simplifying crypto taxes by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance. In such a highly regulated space with incredible complexity and market volatility, the need for compliant, consistent, and reliable software has never been greater.
How We Make It Happen
Working across multiple market verticals, TaxBit transforms the cumbersome experience of cryptocurrency tax reporting and accounting in a way that ensures compliance with tax law and helps consumers optimize their investments.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members who are ready to join a hypergrowth company and excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
TaxBit is one team that works equally smart and hard. We're value-driven, with a goal to turn our users into our ambassadors. We're transparent internally and externally, and we're committed to setting “impossible” goals that become reality.
We strive to be diverse, inclusive, and welcoming.
History & Achievements
Founded in 2018 by CPAs, tax attorneys, and software developers.
HQ: Draper, Utah, USA
We are trusted by thousands of consumers, leading crypto and traditional financial enterprises, government agencies—including the IRS— respected accounting firms, and others to solve compliance challenges at scale amid an ever-evolving regulatory landscape.
TaxBit investors include Haun Ventures, IVP, Insight Partners, Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in New York City, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington, D.C.
- Austin Woodward, Co-Founder & CEO
- Brandon Woodward, Co-Founder & Design
- Justin Woodward, Co-Founder & Tax Attorney
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- A robust offering of health, dental, and vision benefits with certain plans eligible for 100% premium coverage
- An investment in your mental wellbeing with free access to Headspace as well as company-wide mental health days/weeks
- A modern 401(k) plan that includes access to crypto, financial wellness benefits, low fees, and more
- Unlimited Time Off - enjoy the flexibility to take time away to rest, refuel, and recharge whenever needed and without worry
- Paid parental leave to bond with your new child
- Inclusive activities such as rock climbing, trivia/game nights, monthly mingles, and more!
- Company-provided Friday Lunches and unlimited snacks/drinks
- Autonomous work and flexibility in how work is performed