Our mission is to build breakthrough crypto solutions for a world without economic borders
Please, come back later <3
Mission & Key Concepts
Our mission is to build breakthrough crypto solutions for a world without economic borders.
Through blockchain technology, Ripple enables global financial institutions, businesses, governments and developers to move, manage and tokenize value, helping to unlock greater economic opportunity for everyone, everywhere.
Using proven crypto and blockchain technology honed over a decade, Ripple’s enterprise-grade solutions are faster, more transparent, and more cost-effective than traditional financial services. Our customers use these solutions to source crypto, facilitate instant payments, empower their treasury, engage new audiences, lower capital requirements, and drive new revenue.
Ripple's vision is to enable a world where value moves as seamlessly as information flows today—an Internet of Value. Ripple is the only enterprise blockchain company today with products in commercial use.
Increasing global access and equity by building an inclusive, streamlined, sustainable financial system
Together with our customers and partners, we’re helping transform how people and businesses access financial services more widely.
Current challenges and focus
Focus: Transformative crypto solutions built to connect an evolving world
- Collaborative Vision. We work within existing financial systems to improve, not disrupt. We partner with our customers to streamline their underlying infrastructure, and work with regulators, governments and central banks to ensure solutions are not only optimized, but also secure and compliant.
- Powerful Innovation. Technology thrives when it works for more people. We champion developers—the builders of tomorrow—by providing tools and support for building on one of the world’s fastest and most sustainable public blockchains, the XRP Ledger.
- Global Reach. Ripple is one of today’s top enterprise blockchain companies, with products in commercial use by hundreds of customers across 50+ countries. These businesses are able to expand into hard-to-reach markets, access alternative liquidity solutions and generate new crypto-enabled revenue streams.
We are one global team working towards the same mission to build a world without economic borders through crypto and blockchain. Our passion to learn and innovate is contagious. We foster a collaborative, transparent and inclusive environment that inspires us to do our best work.
Our teams are creating some of the most impactful blockchain and crypto solutions in the industry, transforming financial services and the daily lives of people around the world.
Ripple’s leaders bring decades of experience in technology, financial services, crypto and compliance; paired with the commitment to create a more inclusive, interoperable future.
History & Achievements
HQ: San Francisco, CA, USA
- Ripple’s global payments network includes over 300 customers across 40+ countries and six continents.
- 800+ Employees with a passion for purpose and deep respect for diversity
- 15 Offices in key technology and financial centers around the world
- 50+ Countries where Ripple is delivering transformative solutions
Awards and Recognition
- 2020: Fastcompany - Best Workplaces for Innovators
- 2022: Fortune - 50 Best Small and Medium Workplaces in Technology
- 2022: Fortune - 100 Best Medium Workplaces
- Brad Garlinghouse, CEO
- David Schwartz, CTO
- Ryan Fugger, Concept Originator
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events