Real-time detection network for security & operational monitoring of blockchain activity secured by FORT token. Billions of dollars in Web3 monitored by Forta.
Mission & Key Concepts
The Forta Network is the first decentralized community-based security platform to prevent or mitigate smart contract exploits as they occur. The goal of Forta is to detect threats and other system critical issues in real time. By providing users with timely and useful information about the security and stability of their systems, they have an opportunity to react and take defensive action, preventing or minimizing the losses and other issues.
The Forta Foundation is an independent, non-profit organization with the mission to steward the continued evolution of the Forta Network by facilitating the collective action of its community. The Foundation is funding this full-time role to further its mission.
Forta is incubated by OpenZeppelin, the leader in blockchain security since 2015.
Totally, Forta Protocol has raised a total of $23M
Forta Governance Council
- Demian Brener - Founder & CEO @ OpenZeppelin, the company that founded and incubated Forta
- Hart Lambur - Co-Founder @ UMA, proven Web3 protocol and active Forta user
- Jeremy Sklaroff - GC @ Celestia, seasoned crypto lawyer passionate about decentralized technology
- Jonathan Alexander - CTO @ OpenZeppelin, the company that founded and incubated Forta
- Juan Garre - Director @ the Forta Foundation, a serial entrepreneur running operations for the Forta Foundation since its inception
- Mat Travizano - Founder @ Rewilder, serial entrepreneur now focused on tackling environmental issues with blockchain technology
- Tomasz Stańczak - Founder @ Nethermind, one of the earliest members of the Forta community, developing detection bots, contributing to core development, running scan nodes and actively involved in the ecosystem
- Medical Insurance: Top quality insurance options for you.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Team Events: Company retreats in different locations around the world.
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities.
- Coworking: access to a coworking space of your choice.
- Training: Technical training, spoken language lessons in any language of your choice.
Oops. In progress...