The Oasis Network provides a privacy layer for web3. Add privacy to Ethereum dApps with the Oasis Privacy Layer.
Oasis Network jobsall 2
Oasis Ecosystem Fund
12 months ago
Oasis Grants Program
12 months ago
Mission & Key Concepts
Designed for the next generation of blockchain, the Oasis Network is the first privacy-enabled blockchain platform for Web3, a responsible data economy and a decentralized society. The Oasis Protocol Foundation supports projects focused on building privacy-preserving applications on top of the Oasis Network.
- Privacy, the missing piece to Web3. Add confidentiality to existing dApps on any EVM network with the simple-to-integrate, UX-friendly Oasis Privacy Layer.
- Built for developers. Use Solidity and existing EVM infrastructure to build confidential applications with ease.
- Scale fast and effortlessly. Benefit from high throughput, low gas fees, and unrivaled security from the network’s modular architecture.
Oasis Labs is focused on building the next-generation of privacy technology for the real world. We build powerful developer tools that give any project — from early startup to Fortune 500 — the ability to create privacy conscious products.
Current plans & challenges for 2023
- The Oasis Privacy Layer Launch
- The New Oasis Explorer
- A Trustless Bridge to Ethereum
- Oasis Core Security Improvements
- Oasis Wallet User Experience Improvements
- Oasis Community Hackathons
We have diverse backgrounds, from academia, to startups, to tech giants like Google & Apple. What connects us is a passion for privacy and a vision for a future where user privacy is protected by design and our most sensitive data is put to work for the betterment of us all.
Join a team of privacy pioneers and help us build a new vision.
History & Achievements
The Oasis team made up of researchers, security experts, and privacy advocates — all working together to build a platform for a responsible data economy. The team includes talent from around the world with backgrounds from Apple, Google, Amazon, Goldman Sachs, UC Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon, Stanford, Harvard and much more.
In July 2022, we announced our partnership with Meta to improve fairness measurement in AI models, and in October 2022 we announced our partnership with Equifax to build the first on-chain KYC-identity solution for Web3.
Also, Vietnamese Prime Minister and Government Support Genetica and Oasis Labs Partnership.
The Oasis Network is backed by respected VC firms and investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Accel, Binance and many others.
- 2.2M unique addresses
- 1000+ hackathon submissions
- 120+ events and workshops
- 67k+ attendees
- 25+ team members
- Ecosystem Fund Grew from $160m to $235m
- Dawn Song, Founder of Oasis Labs
- Jernej Kos, Director of Oasis Foundation
- Borivoj Kos, Director Of Operations at Oasis Protocol Foundation