Bridging TradFi and DeFi with stablecoins
Please, come back later <3
Mission & Key Concepts
Stably is a venture-backed FinTech from Seattle, Washington. We provide regulatory compliant stablecoin infrastructure and multi-chain fiat on/off-ramps for emerging blockchains, Web3 wallets and applications, enabling their users in 150+ countries/regions to easily buy/sell stablecoins and digital assets at competitive rates across 20+ protocols using traditional payments (e.g. bank transfer, card).
Not only do we support major stablecoins on developed blockchains like Ethereum, Solana, and Avalanche, Stably is the only fiat on/off-ramp in the world that can provide access to stablecoins on emerging blockchain ecosystems, such as VeChain, DigitalBits, and Harmony.
Our mission is to connect Tradfi and DeFi with stablecoins to power faster, cheaper, transparent, and borderless transactions.
We focus on making it easy to convert real world assets into digital representations by providing on/off-ramps, custody, and tokenization infrastructure. Our current focus is on stablecoins and the areas of product focus are:
- Creating the best on/off-ramp experience for stablecoins
- Combating fraud and customer onboarding friction
- Lowering fiat funds-processing friction and risk
- Increasing blockchain protocol support and security
- Empowering Web3 businesses to use our products to help their end-users
History & Achievements
- Our key highlight for the year was Stably closing our $5M Series A Round, led by Morgan Creek Capital, Jackson Fu from CREAM & Partners, and Sunny Lu from VeChain.
- Stably’s total platform transaction volume increased to more than $180 million in 2022, a growth of 32% YoY, with over $70 million in total fiat on and off-ramped volume and and increase of OTC volume by a magnitude of 700% YoY.
Stably Ramp will become omnichain, offering access to 100+ digital assets on 25+ networks, including popular stablecoins such as USDC, USDT, USDS, BUSD, DAI, and FRAX.
- Kory Hoang, CEO & Founder
- David Zhang, CTO & Founder
- Take ownership and grow quickly with a fast moving startup
- Remote-first policy (excluding business travel and periodic meetings/conferences)
- Unlimited PTO, we trust people to be responsible and do their best work
- At least 1 company retreat each year and multiple opportunities for team building