Aggregated, community-centric, multichain NFT marketplace
Rarible jobsall 4
Senior Backend Engineer (Java/Kotlin)
a week ago
Senior Frontend Engineer (React)
a week ago
a week ago
Mission & Key Concepts
Rarible is a top multichain, community-centric NFT marketplace. It is underpinned by Rarible Protocol, community-governed NFT trading API that simplifies building community marketplaces and other ground-breaking NFT projects and integrations.
Our mission: Pave the way for the future of the digital ownership economy
With over $300 million in trading volume to date, Rarible is one of the leading NFT brands, constantly innovating on the decentralized solutions for the web3 space.
Our focus for 2023:
We’re more focused than ever to empower communities to trade on their own terms and build spaces for their members to thrive in.
We began as a place for creators. We have always been community-centric.
Rarible has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to learn and grow every day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, decentralized and fully remote team.
History & Achievements
Milestones of 2022:
- We’ve built a total of 17 white glove community marketplaces for high-profile collections like Pixel Vault, v1 Punks, mfers, rektguy and more
- NFT creators used our self-serve community marketplace builder to generate more than 1240 marketplaces
- 3 new blockchains supported including IMX, Solana and Polygon
- Our combined audience is about 1,3 million
- As part of the launch of Rarible 2, we’ve aggregated a total of 4 additional marketplaces
- Alexei Falin, CEO & Co-founder
- Alexander Salnikov, Co-Founder, Chief Strategy Officer
- Working for a rapidly expanding global organization
- Mentorship, training and career progression plans with leadership focused on developing the teams
- Team that cares about products and working conditions
- Flexible hours
- Full-time, paid vacations
- Remote first with relocation packages available