Own NFTs, together
Please, come back later <3
Mission & Key Concepts
Tessera is a platform that invites anyone to own and govern NFTs together.
Tessera is a platform where people can come together to participate in collective ownership and governance of digital collectibles native to the internet. Tessera enables unique ownership experiences via a hand-curated collection of culturally significant and historic NFTs, inviting anyone to own and govern NFTs, together.
Tessera is powered by the Tessera Protocol, a piece of public infrastructure on the Ethereum blockchain that enables users to transfer an NFT to a non-custodial smart contract wallet (Vault) and mint NFTs that represent collective ownership and governance over the Vault (Raes). Because the Tessera Protocol is public infrastructure, anyone is welcome to contribute to and build on it.
Maybe you’ve heard about the vibes here at Tessera. Well, they’re immaculate and that didn’t happen by accident. We understand that using one of our products, participating in the community, or even considering working at Tessera requires your trust.
That means we build products, hire talent, and nurture our culture with relentless adherence to our core vibes, keeping them at the heart of everything we do.
History & Achievements
It started with Andy’s vision for a world where people can come together to own cool stuff on the internet with their friends. In early 2021, he and Nejc founded Tessera – a platform, a company, and a community ushering in the next wave of ownership experiences with a curated collection of culturally significant and historic digital collectibles.
- Andy Chorlian, Co-founder & CEO
- Nejc Krajnik, Co-Founder & CTO
- Competitive salary (and equity) in an exciting space driving disruptive innovation
- The opportunity to play a key role with autonomy in our growing organization
- A remote work environment with competitive benefits and holidays
- Metaverse office (yes, really)
- Unlimited PTO
- 7 additional company holidays, including all-company week-long winter break
- Collective disconnect days
- Annual team offsites in great locations
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for US-based employees
- Agile working environment with flexible working hours and location, and career advancement
- Optional, company-sponsored conference meetups to connect with your remote teammates and other Web3 ecosystem players