We make collectible combat RPGs for core gamers on the blockchain
Azra Games jobs
Please, come back later <3
Mission & Key Concepts
Azra Games is recapturing the childhood thrill of storytelling with your entire toy box for modern AAA gaming. We are dedicated to one genre, role-playing games, and led by veteran designer Mark Otero (Zero-to-one director of Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, EA’s most successful mobile game of all time, with $1.5B lifetime revenue). Azra has assembled an expert team with decades of experience building blockbuster games. Our debut release, Legions & Legends, will be Mark’s ninth RPG. And his best.
Our flagship title, Legions & Legends, is a sci-fi / fantasy action RPG. Ascend to victory against fallen gods and their hordes in real-time combat and make your mark in a world where magic and technology collide.
Led by Mark Myong-Sik Otero, a Veteran RPG Builder
Founded by veteran game designer Mark Otero, best known for Electronic Arts’ top grossing Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, and respected entrepreneurs Sonny Mayugba (COO) and Travis Boudreaux (CTO), Azra Games is backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), NFX, and a syndicate of luminary figures in web3 and gaming.
Mark Otero is a veteran game designer who directed the hugely successful Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, which generated over $1.4 billion in revenue to date. Mr. Otero is an experienced entrepreneur who sold his successful game studio start-up to Electronic Arts and has built and shipped eight RPG games on multiple platforms.
- Mark Otero - Chief Executive Founder
- Travis Boudreaux - Chief Technology Officer
- Sonny Mayugba - Chief Business Officer
- Competitive salary, equity & token packages
- Platinum healthcare plan for you and your family paid for by Azra Games. Including health, vision, and dental!
- Parental leave
- Unlimited paid time off
- Work that fits your lifestyle – Work from our studio office in Sacramento, CA, and/or hybrid, and anything in between
- Occasional catered lunches and dinners
- Office social events including happy hours, parties, and community service projects
- A generous technology budget to provide the best gear you need to be your most productive and happy self
- A packed snack room and loaded fridge
- Dedicated Game Room for "Market Research"
- An authentic office environment where you get to be YOU