Securitize is unlocking broader access to alternative investments by enabling private businesses to raise capital from investors
Please, come back later <3
Mission & Key Concepts
Unlocking broader access to alternative investments
Our team believes in an accessible and frictionless future for both issuers and investors, where all investors can trade and private companies can fundraise using digital asset securities. As an industry-leader, we're paving the path for the compliant digitization of financial assets.
Securitize is a Digital Asset Securities firm. Our goal is to provide access for investors to invest in private market digital asset securities (security tokens), and provide companies with a fully-digital end-to-end suite of compliant solutions leveraging the advantage of next generation blockchain technology.
Securitize Markets, LLC (Securitize Markets), a subsidiary of Securitize, Inc. brings the issuer and the investor together, where the issuer raises capital and investors can access alternative investment opportunities in a fast and transparent way.
Culture & Values
We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life.
Our core values:
- Work from wherever you are. We seek the best people, and they don’t all live in one city. We offer the ability to work from one of our global offices, or from wherever you happen to be
- Your health and wellbeing is a top priority. We offer multiple choices so that you can find an option that fits your personal needs
Securitize was born out of a mission to decrease friction and create liquidity in the private sector. After launching SPiCE Venture Capital (SPiCE VC), Carlos Domingo and his co-founders envisioned using blockchain technology as a way to provide automation and liquidity for limited partners, an asset class that had always been considered illiquid.
In late 2017, Carlos and Jamie, spun off the SPiCE VC technology as a new company, launching Securitize, Inc. with the goal of making all of the world’s assets digital.
By 2019, Securitize, LLC made headlines by becoming the only SEC Registered Transfer Agent operating on the blockchain.
In 2020, with its industry-leading primary issuance and compliance platform, Securitize was recognized by CB Insights as a top 50 global innovator leveraging the blockchain, their first-ever ranking of the most promising companies within the blockchain ecosystem.
2021 was the year Securitize really started to take off: issuing the first credit-rated security token in Japan, completing a $48 million Series B round co-led by Morgan Stanley and Blockchain Capital, launching Securitize Capital and four tokenized funds (including the first two funds to track S&P indices), and we premiering Securitize Markets to enable trading of digital asset securities.
The pace of major milestones has continued into 2022 and 2023, with the launch in January 2022 of the ETH yield fund and in February 2022 with the news that Securitize is now among the top 10 U.S. stock transfer agents (and the leading digital transfer agent), with the acquisition of Pacific Stock Transfer. As a result of that acquisition, Securitize now has over 1.2 million investor accounts and 3,000 clients.
- Carlos Domingo - CEO & Co-Founder
- Jamie Finn - President & Co-Founder
- Jay Proffitt - CEO of Securitize Markets
- Jorge Serna - Chief, Product & Technology
- Eiji Kobayashi - Country Head, Japan
- Tom Eidt - General Counsel
- Francisco Flores - CFO
- Billy Miller - COO of Pacific Stock Transfer
- Rose Shirazi - Chief People Officer
- Unlimited Paid Time Off to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- A generous Bonus program to reward your hard work and dedication
- Company grant options to share in the company's success and growth
- The freedom of a Remote work environment, allowing you to work from anywhere while still being part of a dynamic team
- Company-paid Professional Development opportunities to help you grow and achieve your career goals
- Comprehensive 100% Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance coverage to keep you and your family healthy and happy
- A 401 (K) Retirement Plan to help you plan for a secure financial future