Onboard your users to crypto without the confusion
Please, come back later <3
Mission & Key Concepts
Flexible SDKs for NFT commerce - Everything you need to create frictionless NFT experiences. Wallet, payments & delivery.
In the future where the physical world blends with the virtual world, we believe that digital items will play a crucial role in representing identity, membership & ownership.
Our mission is to make NFTs more accessible and useful to everyone. From easy NFT checkouts to wallet infrastructure, we’ve helped creators, developers and brands make NFTs accessible for their audience.
When there are less boundaries created by centralized platforms, there are less fees taken by middle parties and more interoperability for the assets you purchase and earn. This means more collaboration between ecosystems and more economic freedom for all the participants who create value.
Paper is a seed-stage startup with technical founders backed by world-class investors, and we’re looking for others who are passionate about Web 3.0 and startups.
We think it’s crucial for the early core team to collaborate in person and iterate quickly. We don’t currently have remote positions available.
At Paper, we’re looking for people aligned with our mission of improving accessibility in web3. You’re encouraged to apply even if you don’t fully match the job description. Your passion and willingness to learn quickly will suit you well in this nascent industry. We’re an equal opportunity employer and welcome diverse perspectives, and we’d love to hear from you!
- Disciplined thinking: We take a principled approach to decision-making by working backward from our goals. With every important decision, we communicate why this drives the biggest impact on the business & customers.
- Be entrepreneurial: We are self-starters who take risks. We take ownership and prioritize delivering impact over the process. We have a bias for action, and pitch in when needed to achieve the team’s goals.
- Seek learning: We are more interested in learning and growing than being right. This means that we own and learn from mistakes openly, and recognize that each person’s perspective is valuable.
- Communicate with candor: We trust each other to say what's on our minds when it's in the best interest of the company, even if it is uncomfortable. We share relevant information with the team, even if it's worrisome.
- Founded: 2022
- Team: 10 people
- HQ: San Francisco, California, US
- James Sun - Co-Founder & CEO
- Edward Sun - Co-Founder
- Jarques Pretorius - Head of Design
- Matthew Cheong - Head of Business Operations
- Owen Stoneking - Chief of Staff
- Hybrid work: Four days from the office. No meetings on Wednesday for heads-down work at home. We think it’s crucial for the early core team to collaborate in person and iterate quickly. We don’t currently have remote positions available.
- Relocation package: We’ll cover your moving costs to San Francisco!
- Competitive pay and equity
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Daily catered lunch
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Commuter stipend
- Work equipment stipend
- Paid maternity & paternity leave