The leading suite of services connecting developers with Web3 infrastructure.
Oops. In progress...
Mission & Key Concepts
Chainstack is the leading suite of services connecting developers with Web3 infrastructure, powering applications in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and everything in between.
From startups to large enterprises, Chainstack enables thousands of companies to cut down the time to market, costs, and risks associated with creating and scaling decentralized applications. By offering fast, reliable, and easy-to-use infrastructure solutions distributed globally, we make sure innovators can focus on what’s important.
Our mission is to create the most accessible and easy to use platform to build, run and scale blockchain applications. We want help accelerate the adoption of blockchain technology by enterprises and the world at large.
Culture & Values
DevOps, cybersecurity, distributed computing, neuro-design, behavioural economics, knowledge management — we Chainstackers are an eclectic, inclusive, and driven bunch!
Every day we are solving hard problems and creating a superior user experience in the world of blockchains. We enjoy optimizing, analyzing and innovating our product by listening to our customers, and by embracing best practices across industries.
As a Chainstacker, you'll have the chance to work on exciting and challenging projects, collaborate with top-notch developers and industry experts, and be part of a dynamic and supportive team that values creativity, innovation, and hard work.
Come join us in our mission to make enterprise blockchain adoption as simple as implementing modern web services. Make an impact from day one.
History & Achievements
It all begun in 2018, when Laurent and Eugene realized that their individual visions for a global scalable blockchain ecosystem were aligned even though their approaches to building public and private network were slightly different.
As a technologist, Eugene saw a gap in the tools and infrastructure available to DevOps teams who wanted not just to experiment on but to build and scale blockchain applications. However, he understood that meaningful adoption was not possible without a scalable blockchain management solution.
As a seasoned business executive, Laurent understood the paradigm-shifting potential of blockchain to address part of the inefficiency in the global economy. However, he knew that meaningful blockchain adoption was not possible without an intuitive, enterprise-grade solution that would fit with legacy infrastructure.
- Laurent Dedenis, Founder
- Eugene Aseev, Founder & CTO
- Jan-Jaap Jager, CEO
At Chainstack, we recognize that our employees come from different backgrounds and have different needs. That's why we've created a program of policies, practices, and perks to support your whole human experience as an employee at Chainstack.
- Competitive salary in USD: We believe in compensating our employees fairly for their hard work and contributions. That's why we offer a competitive salary in USD.
- Stock options: We want our employees to share in our success. That's why we offer stock options as part of our compensation package.
- Bleeding edge tech stack: At Chainstack, we work with the latest and greatest technologies. You'll have the opportunity to work with a bleeding edge tech stack and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
- Lack of bureaucracy: We believe in a flat organizational structure and a lack of bureaucracy. You'll have the freedom to make decisions and take ownership of your work.
- Flexible schedule: We understand that our employees have different needs and responsibilities outside of work. That's why we offer a flexible schedule so you can work when it's best for you.
- Global fast-growing market: Chainstack operates in a global fast-growing market. You'll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects and contribute to our growth.
- Multinational team: Our team is made up of people from all over the world. You'll have the opportunity to work with a diverse group of individuals who bring different perspectives and ideas to the table.