The Dapp List
The Dapp List jobs
Oops. In progress...
Mission & Key Concepts
We are a Discovery platform for Web3, which is curated & governed by the community. Our platform will help you discover the latest Web3 projects from 50+ categories. We are curating Ethereum, Polygon, zkSync & Gnosis ecosystem, and more to come.
What exactly is The Dapp List?
The Dapp List is building an ecosystem to Curate Web3 Adoption. We strive to bring users, developers, and investors together and provide them with a platform to interact and collaborate. And we will facilitate the next wave of adoption for Web3.
Web3 ecosystem is still in the nascent stage and evolving continuously, with cutting-edge projects and more innovators taking a keen interest in exploring blockchain in general. But, when we talk about web3 adoption at scale, it still faces hurdles. And we strive to remove these hurdles & build a bridge between users, devs & investors.
- Even with a good understanding, it is difficult to navigate through the noise. There is a fear of getting rugged in new users.
- Lack of resources to build & take an idea from a hack to the launch.
- Building a community-curated & governed ecosystem of Web3 projects that makes the journey of new users easy & safe.
- A platform for devs/teams to share ideas and receive feedback & mentorship from industry leaders/thought leaders. And to provide support for their project launch.
- Bridging the gap between Web3 projects & Investors by leveraging DeFi & DAO.
History & Achievements
- In total, 78 hunters hunted 648 projects throughout 2022 year. There were 2635 votes and 3014 likes total for all projects.
- Projects launched: DFX Finance, Float, Ondefy, Swaap finance, Transpose, Blocktorch, Nibbl, Metapass, Lobby, Mean Finance, Interface, Voltz, Shunya, Dapp Factory, Sequence & Carv.
- 607 projects curated by the community
- 201 curators
- 5.35million explorers reached on search engines
- 19k+ community members
In 2021, The Dapp List has raised $1.7M from the industry heavy-weights.
The Dapp List attracted investments from industry leaders, including CMS holdings, LD Capital, YBB foundation, AU21 capital, Bitscale Capital, BR Capital, Double Peak, Momentum 6, GenBlock, SL2 Cap & MarketAcross.
Top-tier investors and entrepreneurs like Sandeep Nailwal (Polygon), Kenzi Wang (AU21), Gabby Dizon (YGG), Calvin Chu, Allen (LD Cap), Nima (Near Protocol), Matt Lock (Near Protocol), Matt Batsinelas, Siddhartha Jain (DeFi Dollar), Dhawal Shah (Frontier), Chandresh Aharwar (Unilend) & several other angels, has set a synergy with The Dapp List.
- Nirbhik Jangid, Founder & CEO
- Sayli Patil, Co-founder & Tech Lead
- Anshul Pareek, Marketing Lead,
- Rajib Deka, Community Builder, and others