The leading Web3 cybersecurity provider with over $55 Bln net assets worth under protection
Oops. In progress...
Mission & Key Concepts
Founded in 2021 by a team of worldwide award-winning security experts, Hexens is a cybersecurity company with an essential focus on blockchain technologies.
Hexens provides the most comprehensive security services, implementing unique methodologies and techniques brought on by over a decade of experience in the field. Projecting in-depth knowledge and experience into novel technologies like blockchain and high-end cryptography, Hexens solves sophisticated cybersecurity challenges of the 21st century.
We go above and beyond expectations to secure digital assets and data. Our goal is to provide an incomparable experience when it comes to serving your cybersecurity needs. Regardless of the task, the Hexens approach will get you the results that you wouldn’t come across in the industry.
Utilizing our hack sense
- Into the abyss. Get a deep dive into your technology flows with the most comprehensive analysis and cybersecurity consulting. Hexens not only uses widely known methodologies and flows but focuses on discovering and introducing new ones on a day-to-day basis.
- New Frontiers. Hexens stands on the frontline of new technologies providing security analysis of novel technologies, such as zero-knowledge proof systems, digital signature algorithms and blockchain security audits.
- Responsiveness. One of the most important metrics in security success is the robust addressing of threats. Due to cybersecurity consulting being a crucial factor in business operability, Hexens follows the principle of high responsiveness and agility, providing 24/7 availability.
Hacker-Minded. Experts approach is to think as a real-life hacker, reconstructing realistic scenarios to maximize security assessment impact.
Team & Culture
Technology deserves the best in security. We bring together the world's best ethical hackers to ensure web3 space security.
Indisputable quality of skills and providing a unique super-focused approach to every single case - is the Value that we create and share with our partners and clients.
Who you’ll be working with
Hexens core team are top-notch experts with over a decade of experience in business and cybersecurity.
We have Senior Smart Contract Auditors, who are a rare breed anywhere in the world.
Hexens interns are another important part of our team. The cybersecurity industry is small, and there’s a shortage of specialists, so we also train our own personnel. Interns usually come to us through referrals or find Hexens themselves. By investing our time and other resources in trainees and junior specialists, we’re investing in our future and the future of the industry as a whole.
At the end of the intern training period, our team conducts a cross-section of their results and decides if they should be offered a contract with Hexens or not. So over time, they have the exact same opportunities in the company as everyone else.
Your growth at Hexens
The most important prerogative of working at Hexens is the chance to work side-by-side with top-level specialists. Our founders are first-class professionals and winners of international cybersecurity competitions. Learning the field by working with them is the best and fastest way to become a professional yourself. Needless to say, we also encourage all kinds of employee training, participation in exhibitions, etc.
History & Achievements
- Founded: 2021
- HQ: London, UK
- Funding: in 2022, Hexens has raised a total of $4.2M
- Sipan Vardanyan - Co-Founder & CEO
- Vahe Karapetyan - Co-Founder & CTO
- Konstantin Andriotis - COO
- Mudit Gupta, CISO @ Polygon Technology
- Tyler Robinson, Owner/Founder Dark Element
At Hexens, we appreciate growth, so we sponsor certification and professional development opportunities for our employees, such as conferences and summits. We support your desire to learn and pay for certain technical courses and language lessons for our personnel. There's also a system of bonuses to keep motivation high. Twice a year, we also organize workations. For example, in Fall 2022, most of our team spent a month in Bali. To help our employees get a better experience at Hexens, we provide lunches in the office and help with relocation if you want to work offline.
Our company doesn’t have to appeal to everyone. But if you prioritize high-quality work and professional development, and want to grow within the company, then apply.
- Possibility to work alongside industry-leading specialists
- Opportunity to work with the most exciting and prominent companies in the industry
- Highly competitive salary
- Great work environment