Blockjam 2022 is a global virtual conference and hackathon for bringing game devs into the web3 ecosystem.
Jun 17 - Jul 10
about the event
BlockJam is a free global virtual conference and hackathon where developers can learn and build together to usher in a game development revolution using blockchain that aligns incentives the right way for developers and gamers.
- Make your best games. Move beyond Free to Play
- A new level of transparency for in-game rewards
- Get direct input from community through web3
- Reward your most frequent players, not loudest voices
- Align players and developer incentives
- Be at the forefront of a gaming revolution
Blockchain is already proving to be a powerful tool in adding an edge to the global gaming industry. Learn from industry experts directly for free online and win from the $50,000 + prize pool.
An event specially designed for Unity Game developers and aspiring developers to take their skills to the next level through talks, workshops, and a GameJam to test their mettle.
- Opening Ceremony – June 17
- Talks and Workshops from Web3 & Gaming experts – June 18-19
- Two Weeks of GameJam – June 20 - July 4
- Results Announcement & Closing Ceremony – July 10