Analytics / Technical Writer
communicate insights from analytics in writing
8 months ago
- analyzing and extracting data from complex user-driven projects with a strong data privacy angle
- synthesizing blockchain data and data from HOPR nodes
- bridging between Tech & Com Team
- visualizing data in a meaningful way
- communicating insights from analytics verbally and in writing
- building data queries
- suggesting improvements to HOPR initiatives to improve the quality of data we gather
- improving and further elaborating our documentation
- writing developer tutorials in collaboration with the tech team
- support in writing content with technical aspect
- being meticulous in work
- familiarity with relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- theoretical and practical knowledge of blockchain, crypto assets and crypto ecosystem in general
- familiarity with Ethereum and the EVM
- strong technical writing skills
- familiarity with network analysis would be a plus
culture & perks
At HOPR Association we are working on a challenging and foundational infrastructure component of the web3: a decentralized and incentivized mix network that allows any two parties to exchange data without third parties knowing that they are communicating and without leaking any other metadata.
This is what we offer you:
- A young, dynamic + international team to work with
- Flat hierarchies with space for you + your ideas
- An encouraging atmosphere for clever minds
- A fast-paced working environment in a Swiss association
- A competitive salary + benefits like token allocation
- Office in the heart of Zurich
Zurich / remote
HOPR is a Zurich-based association working at the forefront of privacy.
Our product, the HOPR protocol, is a decentralized mixnet that incentivizes data relaying, giving users full data and metadata privacy.
We are building public infrastructure for web3 is a free and open-source environment. We believe this world can become a better place if we work and grow together.