take ownership over all HOPR IT resources and processes
2 months ago
Oops. In progress...
- creation, maintenance, and ownership of all company IT resources and processes that are used by the tech team for product development and hosting of essential services.
- cloud Infrastructure (GCP, AWS)
- container runtimes (Docker, docker-compose, Docker Registry)
- configuration management (Terraform, Ansible)
- continuous integration (Github Actions)
- operating systems (Linux)
- scripting (Bash, Python)
- development (Rust, Typescript, NPM, Yarn)
- minimum of three years of experience
- experience in working container runtimes
- experience in working with configuration management
- experience in working with continuous integration
- experience in working with Solidity, Rust, Typescript, NPM, Yarn
- you are a friendly, open-minded, communicative, and creative team player
culture & perks
At HOPR Association we are working on a challenging and foundational infrastructure component of the web3: a decentralized and incentivized mix network that allows any two parties to exchange data without third parties knowing that they are communicating and without leaking any other metadata.
This is what we offer you:
- A young, dynamic + international team to work with
- Flat hierarchies with space for you + your ideas
- An encouraging atmosphere for clever minds
- A fast-paced working environment in a Swiss association
- A competitive salary + benefits like token allocation
- Office in the heart of Zurich
Zurich / remote
HOPR is a Zurich-based association working at the forefront of privacy.
Our product, the HOPR protocol, is a decentralized mixnet that incentivizes data relaying, giving users full data and metadata privacy.
We are building public infrastructure for web3 is a free and open-source environment. We believe this world can become a better place if we work and grow together.