Server Setup For Nethermind Node On Gnosis Chain
create a deployment configuration to secure the traffic
10 months ago
problem to solve
Create a deployment configuration that sets up a Nethermind node running on Gnosis Chain. All incoming traffic to the node's RPC endpoint must go through a reverse proxy and be secured via HTTPS and basic authentication. Incoming P2P traffic must be allowed through the firewall.
- Ansible must be used for managing the server configuration
- All code must be in a single Git repository
- The deployment procedure must be documented
- The deployment procedure must be testable locally (in a VM)
- HAProxy must be used as a reverse proxy
- Let's Encrypt must be used as the certificate provider
- certificates must be automatically renewed
Required Configuration Parameters
- Sync Mode
- Log File Destinations
- Public domain name through which the endpoint is reachable
Open Choices - the following choices are free to be made when completing this task
- Which operating system and version to use (must be Linux-based, OpenBSD or FreeBSD)
- Running natively or using Docker or any other virtualization technique
This task should be delivered within seven days.
We expect a link to a Git repository that satisfies all requirements in this task description.