Dune Payment Channel Time Series Analysis
visualize time-series charts of various payment channel smart contract information
6 months ago
Oops. In progress...
HOPR utilizes payment channels for incentivizing node operators who privately relay data packets in the HOPR network. You can read more about our payment channels in the HOPR Basics blog, you can find the latest implementation here in our monorepo and you can find the latest deployment on Gnosis Chain here.
This bounty is part of The Bounty Program.
problem to solve
In this bounty, you create a Dune Analytics dashboard that visualizes time-series charts of various payment channel smart contract information. You can find a similar dashboard for an earlier version of our contract here.
1. Create a Dune Analytics Dashboard that contains a time series chart for all data points of the following charts:
- number of nodes that announced themselves
- number of payment channels that have been opened (number goes down when it's closed)
- number of tickets that have been redeemed
- amount of HOPR tokens that have been redeemed
- amount of HOPR tokens staked in payment channels
- number of xDAI transactions from announced HOPR nodes
- number of wxHOPR transactions from announced HOPR nodes (excluding tx from/to payment channel contract)
- number of wxHOPR transactions from announced HOPR nodes exclusively to other announced HOPR nodes
2. Create a pullrequest for our hopr-devrel repository and submit all your Dune queries into a new sub-folder.