Build An Application Using HOPR
build an app to rely sensitive data on HOPR
13 months ago
Build an application/website which uses HOPR for relaying sensitive data. Bonus points if the application/website is deployed and a URL is provided.
Multiple people may work on this bounty, individually receiving $800, and a winner will be selected to receive $2500.
This contest is part of The Bounty Program.
problem to solve
1. Apply to work on this bounty via gitcoin with a description of what you would like to build.
2. A moderator will respond with an approval of your idea in the comments.
3. Once you have completed your work, you will get $800 in HOPR tokens.
4. On 26/09/2022, the HOPR team will select ONE of their favorite submission, which will be rewarded with $2500 in HOPR tokens.
- Source code must be open-sourced and available on GitHub.
- Submission must be functional and working.
- Submission must be your original work or a fork of an existing project which has been substantially changed.
- Submission must be sufficiently complex.
- When applicable, must follow the HOPR dApp standard.