Senior Product Analyst
build a data-driven decision-making pipeline
3 months ago
Oops. In progress...
We're seeking a self-motivated and passionate Senior Product Analyst to help us build a data-driven decision-making pipeline. As the first person on the Data team, you will be at the core of our company. You will be responsible for establishing a data insights process for making product and growth decisions.
The ideal candidate is an all-around athlete, with strong skills from data engineering to data analytics, and has deep knowledge about modern data stack in a fast-growth startup.
- Empower the company with strong hypotheses, insights, and recommendations to drive product improvements and growth experiments through proactive data analysis.
- Build and maintain data systems and infrastructure.
- Work with Product Managers and Product Marketing Managers to define goals, implement tracking, and create dashboards to evaluate success and analyze experiment results.
- Develop and execute an end-to-end data analytics roadmap (including internal analytic tools).
- Contribute to data areas outside of product analytics as our data team grows and evolves.
- You can easily analyze data using SQL and Python
- You have an experience as an analyst in a company with 5-200 employees
- You’ve run 20+ split–tests
- You’ve made a few dashboards
- Have experience in product-driven teams
- Have the ability to do both long-term thinking and short-term planning
- Execution-focused with the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Advanced verbal and written English skills
- Fast learner with a go-getter mentality
Good to have, but optional
- You’ve already created data analytics infrastructure in companies
- Experience finding and communicating data insights that drive measurable results
- You have analyzed crypto, DeFi, NFTs, Web 3.0 data previously
- You aped into degen tokens or NFTs and got rekt a few times
- Experience scaling products through constant learning and experimentation, in fast-paced and rapidly changing industries
culture & perks
- Purpose: Working towards financial inclusion across the world. You’ll also be joining us at the beginning of a new chapter giving you the opportunity to have a major impact on the future of the company.
- Culture: You'll work in a thriving, friendly, startup environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun. High engagement and low turnover — we really do care about culture and it works: our retention rate is 95%.
- People: You'll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space
- Salary & benefits: Get a competitive salary, medical insurance, and other benefits, and compensation will be discussed during the interview process.
- Unlimited days off and flexible work schedule: We want our employees to recharge their batteries and explore who they are outside of the office. Stock options. Relocation is possible: Help with relocation to Portugal for you and your family.
- Travel: Join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
- Distributed Team: Zerion is a fully remote team with team members all over the world. We believe in asynchronous collaboration, finding your own work rhythm, and a healthy work-life balance. We also have a physical presence in several major cities around the world to make remote work seamless and fun.
Zerion is the ultimate investment interface for decentralized finance (DeFi) and NFTs, allowing users to discover every asset on the market, trade at the best rates and manage their entire portfolio from one place.
- 200K+ Monthly Active Users.
- One of the largest players in the mobile DeFi space.
- $1.3B+ transaction volume year to date.
- 100k Zerion NFTs claimed in recent campaigns.