Business development manager (Canada) - Remote
become the face of the company on the Canadian market, and represents P2P.org in external communication
10 months ago
The BD manager is the face of the company on the market, and represents P2P.org in external communication with clients, partners, competitors, etc. Internally, he acts as a liaison between the product team, the back office and the client.
The purpose of the work is to increase the company's revenue and market share.
- Achieve our outperform staking as a service targets through growing international clients
- Search and establishment of contact with key persons on the side of potential partners and clients
- Organization and conduct of negotiations for the purpose of selling staking services, RCP and any other P2P products
- Identification of customer needs and objections, search for growth points
- Preparation of commercial offers
- Participation in conferences and public events
- Reporting to the client and internal in CRM
- Proven track record in B2B sales and business development for complex products for at least 5 years
- Advanced SPIN and SNAP sales techniques
- Strong complex negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Proactive and self-driven behavior
culture & perks
- An international team of skilled experts
- Remote working from any part of the world: UTC-4 (GMT-4)
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture
P2P.org launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch we have grown to manage 4+ billion USD in staked assets across more than 20,000 investors and 25+ unique blockchain networks.
P2P.org is comprised of talented, inspiring individuals spread around the globe.Our team is distributed across the world - with one thing in common: our passion for the decentralised future.We all share this passion to code, learn, create, and connect to collectively contribute to the future of finance.