Business development Team Lead (Canada) - Remote
become a motivational leader who ensures the achievement of the P2P.org sales team in external communication
6 months ago
Oops. In progress...
We are looking for a Team Leader of business development team.
The BD Team Leader is a motivational leader who ensures the achievement of the P2P.org sales team in external communication with customers, partners, competitors, etc. Internally, he acts as the leader responsible for hiring, motivating and goal-setting.
- Achieving the team's goals in the field of stacking as a service by growing the number of international clients
- Motivating the team, setting goals, and monitoring results
- Meeting personal sales targets
- Participating in negotiations with key persons from potential partners and customers
- Helping team to identify customer needs and objections, finding points of growth
- Supervising preparation of commercial offers
- Supervising participation in conferences and public events
- Control over reporting to the client and internal reporting in CRM
- Experience like a team leader at lest 2+ year with crypto, fintech or IT products
- Leadership & ownership mindset
- Proven track record in B2B sales and business development for complex products for at least 5 years
- Advanced SPIN and SNAP sales techniques
- Strong complex negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Proactive and self-driven behavior
culture & perks
- An international team of skilled experts
- Remote working from any part of the world: UTC-4 (GMT-4)
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture
P2P.org launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch we have grown to manage 4+ billion USD in staked assets across more than 20,000 investors and 25+ unique blockchain networks.
P2P.org is comprised of talented, inspiring individuals spread around the globe.
Our team is distributed across the world - with one thing in common: our passion for the decentralised future.
We all share this passion to code, learn, create, and connect to collectively contribute to the future of finance.