Senior Blockchain/Backend Developer
write services to monitor all existing blockchains, build the data flow and architecture
a month ago
Oops. In progress...
- You will be writing services to crawl all existing blockchains (EVMs, Solana, etc).
- Build data flow pipelines for retrieved blockchain data.
- Design the scalable architecture of backend applications, including APIs & databases.
- Setup and manage test automation & CI/CD processes.
Who you are:
Web3 enthusiast, blockchain native and an excellent backend developer (Python, Node.js) with proven experience in blockchain technology (L1, L2, Dapps) with the strong desire to join a project of skyrocketing potential and work with stellar peers and visionary leaders.
What you bring to the table:
Curiosity, drive for progress, lifelong learning mindset, let’s do it attitude, readiness to get hands dirty, hunger for new knowledge and ambition of having a stake in creating new era, and:
- You speak fluent or at least Upper-Intermediate English
- Experience on working with international teams, multicultural exposure
- Strong skill or desire to develop on leading teams (direct reports and/or project cross-functional)
- Existing work permit in EU or other locations outside Russia or desire to relocate; ability to travel at least 4 times a year
- 5+ years of experience in software development with 2+ years of experience in developing and implementing Blockchain platforms or services
- Good knowledge of blockchain technology: consensus mechanisms (PoW, PoS), smart contracts, oracles.
- Good understanding of token standards: ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155.
- Experience in Web3 - Solidity Smart Contracts and web3 products (EVM-based, Solana, Flow, Polkadot)
- Experience in cloud, preferred background - AWS - EC2, ELK, S3.
- Experience in Truffle or Hardhat
- Experience in Docker
- Experience in the NFT space will be a plus
- Full-stack abilities (e.g. data management, server architecture etc.) is a competitive advantage
- Opportunity to take part in cutting-edge product development with the guidance from world-class brand-name mentors
- Competitive salary
- Remote work from US or full support with relocation (Dubai Work and Residency permits; etc)
- Flexible working
- Culture of transparency and continuous growth
Optic is a content recognition engine for Web3. It monitors blockchains to reveal the origins of any NFT and how it’s been reimagined, remixed or copied. Prevent fraud, preserve value, and encourage collaborations you’ll be proud of.
Our mission is to bring transparency to the media on blockchains so all communities can realize their creative and economic potential.