Senior Backend Developer
contributing to the building of the Optic's highload systems architecture
7 months ago
You will be contributing to the building and maintenance of the highload systems architecture.
- Develop backend software on the best fitting stack.
- Connect media data (images, GIFs) with neural networks running on NVIDIA Triton at scale.
- Setup and manage test automation & CI/CD processes.
Who you are:
Web3 enthusiast and an excellent backend developer (Python, Go) with solid experience in systems architecture and a strong desire to join a project of skyrocketing potential and work with stellar peers and visionary leaders.
What you bring to the table:
Curiosity, drive for progress, lifelong learning mindset, let’s do it attitude, readiness to get hands dirty, hunger for new knowledge and ambition of having a stake in creating a new era, and:
- You speak Upper-Intermediate English
- Residency outside of Russia or desire to relocate along with the ability to travel at least 4 times a year
- 5+ years of experience in development with Python and Go
- Systems architecture experience.
- You have no questions when a discussion moves to PostgreSQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ / Apache Kafka, Redis, Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience in CI/CD
- Experience in cloud technologies, most preferably AWS
- Ability to work in an agile, energetic startup environment
- Opportunity to take part in cutting-edge product development with the guidance from world-class brand-name mentors”
- Full support with relocation (Dubai Work permits and Residency; etc) or remote work
- Flexible work schedule
- Culture of transparency and continuous growth
Optic is a content recognition engine for Web3. It monitors blockchains to reveal the origins of any NFT and how it’s been reimagined, remixed or copied. Prevent fraud, preserve value, and encourage collaborations you’ll be proud of.
Our mission is to bring transparency to the media on blockchains so all communities can realize their creative and economic potential.