Smart Contract Developer
Design, develop, test and deploy core smart contracts for Optic's projects
10 months ago
- Designing and developing core smart contracts for projects
- Writing appropriate unit tests for the aforementioned smart contracts
- Deploying developed smart contracts to production
Who you are: Crypto-native Senior Developer with excellence in smart contract in Solidity, who has the strong desire to join a project of skyrocketing potential and work with stellar peers and visionary leaders.
What you must bring to the table: Curiosity, drive for progress, lifelong learning mindset, let’s do it attitude, readiness to get hands dirty, hunger for new knowledge and ambition of having a stake in creating a new era, and
- 5+ years of experience in software development with 2+ years of experience in developing and implementing smart contracts
- Solidity Smart Contracts and web3 products (EVM-based, Solana, Flow, Polkadot)
- Good knowledge of blockchain technology: consensus mechanisms (PoW, PoS), oracles.
- Good understanding of token standards: ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155.
- Experience in cloud, preferred background - AWS - EC2, ELK, S3.
- Experience in Truffle or Hardhat
- Experience in Docker
- English: Upper-Intermediate B2 (comfortable with spoken English environment)
Experience in the NFT space
- Culture of transparency and continuous growth
- Support with relocation to Dubai, possibility to work remotely
- Competitive comp and well-being focused package
- Opportunity to grow your skills with a guidance from world-class PM mentors
- Opportunity to take part in defining the foundational infrastructure for the future of the Creator Economy in web3
Optic is a content recognition engine for Web3. It monitors blockchains to reveal the origins of any NFT and how it’s been reimagined, remixed or copied. Prevent fraud, preserve value, and encourage collaborations you’ll be proud of.
Our mission is to bring transparency to the media on blockchains so all communities can realize their creative and economic potential.