help Optic's customers and users by identifying and solving problems across the product and business
4 months ago
- Serve customers and users by identifying and solving problems across the product and business
- Work with the CEO and CTO to align on product strategy, then lead the execution
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of features that their partners and customers will love, across mobile, web, APIs and more
- Collaborate with engineers on the development cycle, keeping the steady pace, implementing and continuously improving working tools and documentation
- Deliver products in a complex and fast-paced environment using an iterative, agile process and experimentation
- Work collaboratively with core and lean teams, to drive strategy, propose solutions, write product requirements, define key success metrics, and measure how well you did
- Build synchronized approach to ensure seamless scaling of the product portfolio, organization and processes
- Develop a range of expertise in blockchain, NFT, crypto and other rapidly developing web3 fields
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a rock star Product Manager to join us at the early stage to help set the product strategy, define the roadmap and drive the execution.
Curiosity, hunger for a new knowledge, “let’s do it” attitude, readiness to get hands dirty and ambition of having a stake in creating a new era, and:
- strong track record in a PM role, 2+ years of experience in building and launching b2b and b2b2c products
- hands-on experience in leading through all stages of the product cycle from vision to launch
- enthusiasm and excitement around Web3 and NFT space and Creator economy
- familiarity with Web3 market landscape: L1 chains, protocols, NFT marketplaces
- understanding the basics of blockchain technology e.g. minting, smart contracts, cryptocurrency, Ethereum, Solana and the basics of ML
- personal connection to our mission
culture & perks
- Opportunity to take part in defining the foundational infrastructure for the future of the Creator Economy in web3
- Opportunity to grow your product skills with a guidance from world-class PM mentors
- Competitive comp and well-being focused package
- Flexible location & remote work policy
- Culture of transparency and continuous growth
Optic is a content recognition engine for Web3. It monitors blockchains to reveal the origins of any NFT and how it’s been reimagined, remixed or copied. Prevent fraud, preserve value, and encourage collaborations you’ll be proud of.
Our mission is to bring transparency to the media on blockchains so all communities can realize their creative and economic potential.
Oops. In progress...