Product Marketing Leader
manage all the marketing needs of the company - from strategic to super tactical
2 weeks ago
Oops. In progress...
We are looking for a rock star Product Marketing Leader to join us at our Seed stage startup to build out our marketing function, set our holistic marketing strategy and drive execution in service of Optic’s business objectives. The ideal candidate is a generalist with some combination of experience across brand, product, performance, partner, events and social media marketing.
We are a startup, and as the first marketer in the company, you will be expected to manage all the marketing needs of the company - from strategic to super tactical. If you don’t think you meet all the criteria below but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we are looking for someone who is excited to join the team
- Design & lead the marketing strategy and execute on all marketing activities to achieve Optic’s business goals to drive awareness, traffic, adoption and revenues
- Define the key messaging, voice of the brand & develop marketing assets, creatives, working with agencies and contractors as needed
- Develop or review all marketing assets, creatives, working with agencies and contractors as needed
- Run performance marketing campaigns for our various product launches
- Define our Social Media strategy & manage & grow our social media presence across Twitter, Discord, etc
- Actively look for collaborations and execute on co-marketing efforts with our external partners
- Define our Event strategy & presence at various NFT conferences
- Manage our Press outreach efforts
- Manage & optimize our website for converting customers
- 5+ years of experience across a variety of marketing functions (brand, product, performance, partner, events and social media), building and launching B2B and B2C products
- Passion for NFT space and Creator economy and familiarity with Web3 market landscape: blockchains, protocols, NFT marketplaces
- Strong cross-functional skills and ability to operate under ambiguous and fast moving environment
- Humility, curiosity, resourcefulness, strong execution focus and relentless drive to grow and learn
Nice to have:
- Bonus points for NFT experience, a love for community, and/or a degen portfolio
- Bonus points for previous early stage startup experience
- Bonus points for Community management &/or communication experience
culture & perks
- Opportunity to take part in cutting-edge product development with the guidance from world-class brand-name mentors
- Competitive salary, considerate of the location
- Remote work from Dubai (or with relocation support Work and Residency permits; etc.)
- Flexible working
- Culture of transparency and continuous growth
Optic is a content recognition engine for Web3. It monitors blockchains to reveal the origins of any NFT and how it’s been reimagined, remixed or copied. Prevent fraud, preserve value, and encourage collaborations you’ll be proud of.
Our mission is to bring transparency to the media on blockchains so all communities can realize their creative and economic potential.