Middle Back-end Developer
build strong Back-end for the cybersecurity ranking and certification platform
7 months ago
We expect you to be involved in several company’s projects. But the main focus will be on CER: cybersecurity ranking and certification platform that performs security assessments of leading digital asset platforms based on 18+ indicators. The platform has already evaluated the security of more than 300 active exchanges. Since 2020, the platform has been a trusted partner of CoinGecko, and the data provided by CER.live is a part of CoinGecko's trust score given to exchanges
The project team consists of a Back-end Developer, 2 Front-end Developers
- You write clean code that is easy to understand and maintain
- You have been working with NodeJS, TypeScript, Nest.js
- You read and understand the technical documentation in English
Stack: NodeJS, TypeScript, Nest.js, PostgreSQL, Redis, Google Cloud Platform services.
Good to have: Java, Maven, Kotlin
culture & perks
We are a rapidly developing company in an innovative sphere. As the cyber market is growing rapidly, we have a strong intention to take its significant share during the next 3 years.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to influence and feel your impact inside the company
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth
- Challenging goals
- Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence
- Budget for conferences, seminars and training that will help you grow as a professional
- Flexible working hours
- Office/remote work
- Medical insurance, paid vacation and sick leaves
We are a leading security consulting company with an essential focus on blockchain security and a community of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal. Our mission is to make web 3.0 a safer place.