Technical Account Manager
help Hacken scale the company's revenue by providing perfect customer service
4 months ago
We are looking for an effective Account Manager who will help us scale the company's revenue by providing perfect customer service. Technical background is a must to succeed in this role (preferably - blockchain experience).
- Manage long-term (for cybersecurity sphere) projects: 2-10 weeks
- Establish long-term relationships with clients
- Coordinate with Sales Managers during the pre-sales cycle to schedule audits
- Coordinate with Auditors to estimate audit project timelines
- Manage team scheduling for client and research projects.
- Be a client's point of contact for all communications through the audit.
- Provide status updates to internal team and clients.
- Evaluate and escalate issues to management and facilitate resolution.
- Review and deliver reports to clients.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to publish audit reports.
Our ideal candidate can organize and structure processes and is a great communicator. They are excited by an opportunity to realize their professional potential and are driven by the speed of a fast-paced working environment in an innovative sphere.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as an Account Manager in a service IT company
- Advanced English
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Will be a plus:
- Experience in cybersecurity and/or crypto market
- Understanding of blockchain sphere
culture & perks
We are a rapidly developing company in an innovative sphere. As the cyber market is growing rapidly, we have a strong intention to take its significant share during the next 3 years.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to influence and feel your impact inside the company
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth
- Challenging goals
- Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence
- Budget for conferences, seminars and training that will help you grow as a professional
- Flexible working hours
- Office/remote work
- Medical insurance, paid vacation and sick leaves
We are a leading security consulting company with an essential focus on blockchain security and a community of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal. Our mission is to make web 3.0 a safer place.
Oops. In progress...