On-Chain Data Analyst
support the data needs of our analysts and ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent
6 months ago
Oops. In progress...
You'll be responsible for supporting the data needs of our analysts on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent across ongoing research efforts. Your mission is to ensure our analysts can access data in a smooth and seamless way. This position is a full-time role.
- Researching and analyzing trends, emergent themes, projects, and assets
- Data collection and analysis concerning token economies, project fundraising, secondary market activity, on-chain data, and more
- Producing written content for internal research and education purposes as well as the general public
- Independently sourcing investment ideas and recommending these to senior team members with the support of high-quality written material as part of our team
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in a formal role in the blockchain industry
- Excellent writing, editing, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of blockchain technology, crypto-economics, and related industry trends
- Research background (qualitative and quantitative, in a business or academic environment)
- Ability to learn quickly (and enthusiastically): the drive for learning required in this space cannot be overstated
- Uphold cultural values of excellence and ownership
- Passion for cryptoeconomics
culture & perks
We are a fast developing company in an innovative sphere. As the cyber market is growing rapidly, we have a strong intention to take its significant share during the next 3 years.
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth
- Challenging goals
- Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence
- Budget for conferences, seminars, and training that will help you grow as a professional
- Flexible working hours
- Office/remote work
- Medical insurance, paid vacation, and sick leaves
Hacken is a cybersecurity auditor born in 2017 with a vision of transforming Web3 into a more ethical place. With 5+ years of experience, hundreds of blockchain partners, and thousands of secured crypto projects, Hacken protects technological businesses and crypto communities worldwide with the most competitive suite of professional cybersecurity services.
We believe blockchain cybersecurity is not only about asset protection but a whole new way of doing Web3: without scams and hacks, rug pulls, wash trading, and circulation supply manipulations. New Web3 is about respecting your community, being honest with your investors and partners, acting responsibly, and valuing reputation. Our mission is to make web 3.0 a safer place.