Business Development Manager
expand Hacken's clients, create and apply an effective growth strategy
12 months ago
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clients. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective growth strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients and partners.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Manage existing relationships and find opportunities for growth
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or in a relevant role
- At least 2 years of BDR/SDR experience within the blockchain industry
- Experience building a pipeline by qualifying leads and developing opportunities
- The initiative to seek out new ways of finding opportunities for growth
- Take ownership of executing strategic and value-added relationships and partnership aligned with our growth roadmap
- Ability to easily understand and pitch new products and technology, focusing on a value proposition
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent English communication skills
Will be a plus:
- A Startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the cybersecurity industry
- The additional common language knowledge
culture & perks
We are a fast developing company in an innovative sphere. As the cyber market is growing rapidly, we have a strong intention to take its significant share during the next 3 years.
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth
- Challenging goals
- Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence
- Budget for conferences, seminars, and training that will help you grow as a professional
- Flexible working hours
- Office/remote work
- Medical insurance, paid vacation, and sick leaves
Hacken is a cybersecurity auditor born in 2017 with a vision of transforming Web3 into a more ethical place. With 5+ years of experience, hundreds of blockchain partners, and thousands of secured crypto projects, Hacken protects technological businesses and crypto communities worldwide with the most competitive suite of professional cybersecurity services.
We believe blockchain cybersecurity is not only about asset protection but a whole new way of doing Web3: without scams and hacks, rug pulls, wash trading, and circulation supply manipulations. New Web3 is about respecting your community, being honest with your investors and partners, acting responsibly, and valuing reputation. Our mission is to make web 3.0 a safer place.