Senior UI/UX Designer
take responsibility over our products' perception by potential clients and users
13 months ago
Our ideal Product Designer works at the intersection of design and business analysis. They take responsibility over our products' perception by potential clients and users and demonstrate ownership.
- Create design for new and already existing products. Update and improve features of existing products
- Work closely with Product Owners and development teams
- Deeply analyze tasks: business requirements, users' needs and possibility of development
- Create all necessary design artefacts: persona, СJM, user stories mapping, etc.
- Design prototyping, testing and agreeing
- Create design system and UI design within the design system
- Support development and implementation of design decisions
- 3+ years of experience in product design
- Using design thinking and user-centric approach
- Experience of full-cycle product design creation: from an idea and its validation to final design and results analysis
- Understanding of analytics and ability to achieve business goals by means of design
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a cross-functional team
- Using Figma as a pro and ability to create design within a design system
culture & perks
We are a fast developing company in an innovative sphere. As the cyber market is growing rapidly, we have a strong intention to take its significant share during the next 3 years.
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth
- Challenging goals
- Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence
- Budget for conferences, seminars, and training that will help you grow as a professional
- Flexible working hours
- Office/remote work
- Medical insurance, paid vacation, and sick leaves
Hacken is a cybersecurity auditor born in 2017 with a vision of transforming Web3 into a more ethical place. With 5+ years of experience, hundreds of blockchain partners, and thousands of secured crypto projects, Hacken protects technological businesses and crypto communities worldwide with the most competitive suite of professional cybersecurity services.
We believe blockchain cybersecurity is not only about asset protection but a whole new way of doing Web3: without scams and hacks, rug pulls, wash trading, and circulation supply manipulations. New Web3 is about respecting your community, being honest with your investors and partners, acting responsibly, and valuing reputation. Our mission is to make web 3.0 a safer place.