Information Security Specialist — Penetration Testing
conduct vulnerability assessments on a wide variety of technologies and implementations
10 months ago
As an Information Security Specialist you'll conduct vulnerability assessments on a wide variety of technologies and implementations utilizing:
- manual and automated tools techniques
- web application penetration testing
- backend server and infrastructure testing
- network penetration tests
- Conduct vulnerability assessments on a wide variety of technologies and implementations utilizing: manual and automated tools techniques; web application penetration testing; backend server and infrastructure testing; network penetration tests.
- Subject matter expertise in topics to include: web application, database, proxy servers, network application security assessments, and adversarial network operations
- Research and analyze known hacker methodology, system exploits, and vulnerabilities to support methodology development and execution
- Utilize a variety of vulnerability assessment and penetration testing tools
- Effectively communicate successes and obstacles with fellow team members and leaders
- Create written reports, detailing assessment findings and recommendations
- Provide consulting service to internal technology and business partners
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors
- 3 + years of experience performing vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Experience/understanding of security principles, policies and industry best practices
- Demonstrable experience with common network vulnerability assessment techniques and tools
- Demonstrable experience with application security assessment techniques and tools
- Be able to describe and manually perform vulnerabilities such as SQL injection, Server Side Request Forgery, etc.
- Familiarity with common penetration testing methodologies such as the OSSTMM, OWASP Testing Guide and the PTES
culture & perks
We are a fast developing company in an innovative sphere. As the cyber market is growing rapidly, we have a strong intention to take its significant share during the next 3 years.
- Competitive compensation
- Work on interesting and non-typical projects (by using cutting edge technologies)
- Training, attending international conferences and seminars at the expense of the company
Hacken is a cybersecurity auditor born in 2017 with a vision of transforming Web3 into a more ethical place. With 5+ years of experience, hundreds of blockchain partners, and thousands of secured crypto projects, Hacken protects technological businesses and crypto communities worldwide with the most competitive suite of professional cybersecurity services.
We believe blockchain cybersecurity is not only about asset protection but a whole new way of doing Web3: without scams and hacks, rug pulls, wash trading, and circulation supply manipulations. New Web3 is about respecting your community, being honest with your investors and partners, acting responsibly, and valuing reputation. Our mission is to make web 3.0 a safer place.