Rust Blockchain Researcher (L-1, L-2)
conduct independent technical research of Level-1 and Level-2 blockchain systems
7 months ago
You will be in charge of research and security analysis of L1 and L2 blockchain implementations.
We would expect you to conduct independent technical research of Level-1 and Level-2 blockchain systems design and implementation, perform security analysis and produce security audit report together with fellow researchers.
- Interest and curiosity in or technical knowledge in distributed systems, distributed consensus, cryptography, and general blockchain technologies
- 2+ years of experience with blockchain architecture, infrastructure and core technologies
- Knowledge of any Rust, C++, Golang or similar languages
- Security and Vulnerability software and systems analysis is a huge plus
- Understanding of software engineering toolchain and processes
- Good verbal English is a plus
- Self sufficiency and project ownership mindset with hands on experience
- Knowledge of common computer science algorithms and data structures as well as sufficient knowledge of blockchain specific data structures and algorithms (like Merkle Tree, ECDSA)
culture & perks
We are a fast developing company in an innovative sphere. As the cyber market is growing rapidly, we have a strong intention to take its significant share during the next 3 years.
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth
- Challenging goals
- Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence
- Budget for conferences, seminars, and training that will help you grow as a professional
- Flexible working hours
- Office/remote work
- Medical insurance, paid vacation, and sick leaves
Hacken is a cybersecurity auditor born in 2017 with a vision of transforming Web3 into a more ethical place. With 5+ years of experience, hundreds of blockchain partners, and thousands of secured crypto projects, Hacken protects technological businesses and crypto communities worldwide with the most competitive suite of professional cybersecurity services.
We believe blockchain cybersecurity is not only about asset protection but a whole new way of doing Web3: without scams and hacks, rug pulls, wash trading, and circulation supply manipulations. New Web3 is about respecting your community, being honest with your investors and partners, acting responsibly, and valuing reputation. Our mission is to make web 3.0 a safer place.