lead sales activities, including client discovery meetings, proposal writing, and closing
6 months ago
dOrg is seeking a highly motivated person to lead sales activities, including client discovery meetings, proposal writing, and closing, while creatively evolving our sales strategy.
- Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals
- Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating team members to help to achieve the goals
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the collective
- Conduct outreach to potential clients via phone, email or networking
- Outlining and managing sales proposals / SoWs
- Manage the business development pipeline and communicate regularly with partners
- +5 years of experience in B2B tech sales
- Deep understanding of web3 ecosystem & technology. Previous work experience in a web3 company or community will be highly considered
- Working knowledge of project management fundamentals and capable of executing in a fast-paced environment
- Possess exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level of initiative and works well independently and in a team environment
- Interest in DAOs and the future of work
culture & perks
- Ultimate autonomy. Work whenever, wherever on whatever interests you most
- Peer support: Up your game by working with other talented professionals
- Build with cutting-edge tech on high-impact web3 projects
- Community: retreat, friends around the world, workshops, IRL retreats, and much more!
- Competitive rates & token allocation opportunities in client projects
- Paid in crypto
- US residents can leverage our partnership with Opolis for S-corp payroll and benefits
- Shape the direction of dOrg and the future of work
- Earn Rep to unlock many more
dOrg is a software development collective that builds decentralized tools and applications. Our organization pioneers new technologies and methodologies for distributed organizing, and is the first DAO to be legally recognized in the US. We’ve worked with dozens of leading web3 organizations and have 60+ active contributors across 15 countries.
We envision a world where power is robustly decentralized– institutions are transparent and self-governing; coordination happens without extractive intermediaries; wealth is fairly distributed; and people have more time for meaningful pursuits. We believe that decentralized technologies are key to this future.