Marketing Manager (Community)
create and implement community development strategy
up to 72K
10 months ago
- Creating community development strategy (such as ambassadors programs, giveaways) in conjunction with P2P’s Marketing Lead.
- Coordinating with Moderators
- Creating, curating and publishing content and engaging with the community across channels while abiding by the brand’s tone-of-voice.
- Building and maintaining relationships with media and influencers
- Triaging user support requests.
- Designing and accompanying the workflows to enable contributors and coworkers to communicate.
- Owning P2P’s communications with the public and gathering feedback.
- Participating in (and hosting) AMAs and other public appearances.
- 3+ years experience in Community Management (blockchain or open-source projects are preferable)
- Experience with social media and multimedia content
- Proven track record in blockchain is a must
- Conflict management experience
- Experience with Discord, Twitter and Telegram
- An international team of skilled experts
- Remote working from any part of the world
- Cyprus relocation support (for candidates interested in relocating)
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture
P2P.org launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch we have grown to manage 4+ billion USD in staked assets across more than 20,000 investors and 25+ unique blockchain networks.
P2P.org is comprised of talented, inspiring individuals spread around the globe.Our team is distributed across the world - with one thing in common: our passion for the decentralised future.We all share this passion to code, learn, create, and connect to collectively contribute to the future of finance.