join our team and get hands-on experience in the recruitment processes
a week ago
Oops. In progress...
intropia aims to build the biggest talent community and professional network in Web3, consisting of an ecosystem of products that facilitate education, onboarding, coordination, and cooperation of Web3 builders. We aim to create a positive-sum recruitment game giving a clear benefit to talent, companies, and referees.
Bring together Web3 organizations and contributors to build a better, more collaborative world.
We are looking for a motivated and organized individual to join our team as a part-time Recruitment Intern.
This position will provide hands-on experience in the recruitment process, including sourcing and screening candidates, and moderating communication with recruitment partners.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
This is a part-time opportunity, with a flexible schedule of approximately 15-20 hours per week.
Compensation: up to $500 per month
- Sourcing potential candidates using various platforms such as job boards, social media, and other recruitment channels
- Communicating with candidates and referrals, performing initial pre-screening assessments
- Maintaining accurate and organized candidate records in our applicant tracking system
- Facilitate effective communication and moderation of the recruitment partners' Telegram channel
- Fluent English is a must!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Familiarity with recruitment processes, HR databases, applicant tracking systems, and other recruitment tools is a plus
What’s in for you
- Do something impactful and meaningful
- Shape the future of work and bring closer Web3 adoption
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International, diverse work environment and flat hierarchy
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company