Business Development intern
join our team and get hands-on experience in the business development processes
a week ago
Oops. In progress...
intropia aims to build the biggest talent community and professional network in Web3, consisting of an ecosystem of products that facilitate education, onboarding, coordination, and cooperation of Web3 builders. We aim to create a positive-sum recruitment game giving a clear benefit to talent, companies, and referees.
Bring together Web3 organizations and contributors to build a better, more collaborative world.
We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious person to join our team as a part-time Business Development Intern. This internship offers the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the business development process, including market research, and lead generation.
As a team player, you are a highly focused, hardworking, motivated, excited, and helping person. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset, excellent communication skills, and craving to delve into business development.
This is a part-time opportunity, with a flexible schedule of approximately 15-20 hours per week.
Compensation: up to $500 per month
- Automatization of prospecting and outreach
- Conducting market research to identify potential clients and new business opportunities
- Assisting in the generation of leads through various methods
- Supporting the development of presentations and proposals to pitch new business opportunities
- Collaborating with the business development team on strategic projects and initiatives
- Fluent English is a must!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking and ability to create automatizations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with sales and marketing funnel, tools, and techniques is a plus
What’s in for you
- Do something impactful and meaningful
- Shape the future of work and bring closer Web3 adoption
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International, diverse work environment and flat hierarchy
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company