Security Operations Center Analyst
Responsible for operational security and incident response
9 months ago
- Responsible for operational security and incident response
- Maintenance and monitoring of security tools
- Develop and maintain incident response triage guides and playbooks
- Maintain security solutions such as next-generation firewalls, email security technologies, SIEM, EDR, DLP and others
- Cooperate with other teams to improve the company security posture
- Report and stay abreast of current security threats
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information security
- Knowledge of various information system technologies
- Understanding of the TCP/IP stack and networking
- Solid knowledge of incident response
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Level of English - Intermediate+
- Experience with security technologies such as firewalls, EDR, SIEM, CASB, WAF, DLP, MDM
- Certifications in Security, Cloud, etc.
WhiteBIT is an international fintech company with more than 600 professionals. As a cryptocurrency exchange, WhiteBIT aims to offer an intuitive user interface with a set of analytical tools for more than 3 million users.
Founded in 2018, WhiteBIT is one of the most secure trading platforms in the world. Built on the cutting-edge technology WhiteBIT provides an institutional-grade experience for professional and novice customers alike.
We work with cryptocurrency projects from around the world with one main goal - the mass introduction of blockchain technology.