Senior Backend (nodeJS, Typescript) Engineer in Blockchain based Product
Process, develop and improve all the backend features and services of Lacero Platform
4 months ago
We are looking for a remote Backend Engineer experienced in building products using Node.JS and Rest to join our team.
Project - creating decentralized network and infrastructure for Web3 wallets and dapps offering through API and SDK the such capabilities as Smart Contract based Operating Policy and Controls, Cross-Chain Hybrid Custody, Guaranteed Recoverability, and others.
- Work with a team of engineers on product features;
- Design and architect separate modules and services;
- Be a part of the full SDLC process and develop new features from scratch to deployment;
- Continuously improve exciting system and applications;
- Provide accurate estimates and evaluate feasibility.
- We are looking for Ukrainian developers (no matter where they are, but Ukrainians)
- At least 4years of experience in software development;
- Strong skills in nodeJS, Typescript;
- Understanding and using SOLID principles;
- Strong experience in working with relational databases, such as PostgreSQL;
- Willingness to learn and understand new technologies;
- At least intermediate level of English;
- Product mindset;
- Well-developed communication & team working skills.
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Experience with DLT and Blockchains;
- IBM & AWS experience;
- Experience with React and React Native;
- Experience with Linux, Docker, Gitlab CI, Nginx;
- Experience with event-driven systems;
- Knowledge in Security and Cryptography;
- Experience in financial projects.
- Interesting product;
- Competitive compensation
- Friendly and helpful team;
- Full time job with flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves.