Security Engineer (dApp Auditor)
conduct a secure code review for applications that have integrations with the blockchain technologies
4 months ago
We are looking for a security engineer (or a software developer) who will conduct a secure code review for applications that have integrations with the blockchain technologies. They will be responsible for finding attack vectors, performing line-by-line code reviews, writing detailed reports of their findings, and giving feedback on the overall process.
This is a new department that specializes in tasks described above. We constantly improve our methodology, scoring metrics, and ways to help our customers. Some of the projects we worked with include custodial wallets (mobile, desktop, browser extension), cryptocurrency exchanges, off-chain bridge oracles. Blockchains we work with are usually EVM-compatible, but they are not limited to.
What do we expect?
- Strong understanding of programming language concepts
The person is not required to know every programming language there is, but it is important they understand differences between them and be able to quickly adapt to unfamiliar syntaxes or other concepts.
- Knowledge of security best practices
The person should have a solid understanding of secure coding practices and be familiar with the common vulnerabilities and weaknesses that can occur in code.
- Good communication skills
The person conducting the code review should be able to effectively communicate their findings to the development team and provide clear, actionable recommendations for how to fix any issues that are discovered.
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies
The person should be familiar at the base level with the underlying principles of how a blockchain works, including concepts such as decentralization and consensus algorithms
- 2+ years of experience with software developing or security engineering
- Experience working with Ethereum (or any other EVM-based) blockchain
- Knowledge of widely used smart contract standards (EIP20, EIP721, EIP1155, etc.)
- Good understanding of following concepts: race conditions, consensus algorithms, elliptic curve signatures, encryption, and hashing
- Self-sufficiency and tasks ownership mindset
- Ability to write technical English at the level of B1/B2
Would be a plus:
- Experience with penetration testing
- Experience working with any non-EVM based blockchain
- Knowledge of following languages: Java, Rust, Go, Dart
- Experience in web, desktop, or mobile application development
Culture & Perks
We are a fast developing company in an innovative sphere. As the cyber market is growing rapidly, we have a strong intention to take its significant share during the next 3 years.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to influence and feel your impact inside the company
- Work in a progressive and cutting-edge environment
- Great opportunities for personal and career growth
- Option to get income in USDT
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence
- Budget for conferences, seminars, and training that will help you grow as a professional
- Flexible working hours
- Perform researches regarding blockchain technologies.
- Participate in community meet-ups and conferences
We are a leading security consulting company with an essential focus on blockchain security and a community of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal. Our mission is to make web 3.0 a safer place.