Chief People Officer
Oversee and ensure day to day HR Operations are operating efficiently and aligned with best practices
7 months ago
We are a team of high performance individuals. Artists. The starting lineup. Always hunting for the next best product, strategy, execution. Whether you’re with us in our offices in Santa Clara and San Francisco, or even remotely, a job at Founders Kit will be demanding. Yet we reward those that deliver results. Those that can think bottom up, from a first principles standpoint. And we wouldn’t ask for anything else.
At Founders Kit, we don’t just build software. We innovate where we are recognized at the top of adjacent industries. Join the team that manifests the standards of excellence, and that does whatever it takes to realize that value. We want your unique experience and strengths to guide us to a better tomorrow.
Does a resourceful, dynamic and withstanding environment activate your reticular activation system? Do you like to venture into that part of the world where you can’t “Google your answers” to solve your problems anymore? It happens when your abilities cross the threshold from exceptional into elite. If you know what that feels like, you’ll be a great fit for our team!
- Main Website: https://ondecentral.com
- Mobile App: https://testflight.apple.com/join/tGhWvt2c
- Oversee and ensure day to day HR Operations are operating efficiently and aligned with best practices.
- Be a subject matter expert and provide guidance to business leaders and employees on any HR Related matters.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures.
- Implement country policies that are related to employees' welfare, compensation and benefits, onboarding/offboarding processes etc.
- Be involved in various HR Projects and initiatives as and when required.
- Strong experience as a HR Generalist and have strong knowledge on US employment laws and regulations.
- Have minimally 5 years of HR Generalist experience ideally within the Tech, Fintech, Finance industries.
- Strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Team player with strong initiative and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and be able to work independently.
- Have an interest in the Cryptocurrency/ Blockchain industry.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organization
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire