Head of Business Development (Asia-Pacific)
take ownership of our go-to-market in the region and build a B2B sales pipeline to drive our top level volume and revenue growth
6 months ago
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Head of BD for Asia-Pacific who can take ownership of our go-to-market in the region while independently building a B2B sales pipeline to drive our top level volume and revenue growth through new integration partners. This person is someone who understands and can explain complex technical products and concepts such as APIs, blockchain, multi-chain, bridging, and DeFi.
Starting out as an individual contributor with the opportunity to build out a team following initial traction, you should be highly motivated to plant the flag in the region while leveraging your sophisticated people skills to build relationships with technical as well as non-technical people in the industry.
- Build and expand a pipeline of both crypto and non-crypto integration partners across all verticals (e.g. DeFi, TradFi, Fintech, GameFi, NFTs, etc.)
- Leverage existing network and contacts in the blockchain space for key integrations. Proactively engage with the web3 space representing our company and technical product, consistently feeling the pulse of the ecosystem
- Attend relevant regional events representing , lead speaking engagements and content development for industry events
- Establishing good relationships with various teams (operations, marketing, community management) to ensure good operational synergy
- Following traction, you will build and lead a regional team of Sales/BD representatives for crypto and TradFi
- In-depth understanding & relevant experience in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry
- You have led a sales team before and managed a B2B sales pipeline
- At least 3-5 years of relevant sales experience in crypto business/fintech/venture capital/ exchanges/early-stage startups
- Adept written and analytical skills for deal analysis and internal reporting
- Sophisticated interpersonal skills to understand people, their motivations and have convincing conversations
- Strong ability to work well within a team and to be self-guided on a day-to-day basis
- Should be fluent in at least one language in region
Note: Must be based in either Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, or Japan.
Culture & Perks
- Empowered teams
We take the best person with the right skills, then inspire them to use them! We trust our team and give them the space and ownership to excel and achieve.
- Flexible time management
We believe work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. We only schedule a few fixed meetings every week – you're free to arrange the rest of your time as you like.
- Inclusive culture
It’s our priority to make our whole team feel included, appreciated and respected. Our global, culturally diverse team is our most important asset.
We’re a fully remote, global company. As long as you’re not on Mars (the WiFi is terrible we heard), being part of our team from the comfort of your own home works perfectly well for us.
- Retreats and team building
At least once a year we invite the global team to an in-person retreat at a beautiful location (most likely Thailand at the beginning of 2023).
Singapore - Hybrid
LIFI is a cross-chain liquidity aggregation protocol and is building a crucial infrastructure piece for the mass-adoption of blockchains. Abstracting away DeFi and making it available as API and widget to the dapplication layer, empowers developers to focus on what is truly important: building value bringing, decentralized applications for the consumer. LIFI allows limitless, cross-chain any-to-any swaps from anywhere, directly into the dapps.
We are a passionate young team on the mission to enable a fairer, more decentralized world. To do so we are building a crucial piece of cross-chain infrastructure to enable multiple blockchains to coexist and serve different needs. Apart from the tech we care a lot about user experience and aim to make complex technologies accessible for everyone.